From KCB Library Wiki
dedicated to Hubert and Annie Van Hauwermeiren
- Song on a text by Björn Van Hauwermeiren, the son of Hubert and Annie Van Hauwermeiren.
- Completed on 25 April 1994 in Woluwe.
- The first performance of this work only took place on October 5, 2006 in the Rode Pomp in Ghent. The performers were the Kandinsky String Quartet and soprano "O.".
- See also Legley's foreword to this work.
- instrumentation: middle voice and string quartet
- text incipit: Je bent evenveel verlicht als je van het licht weggaat en loslaat [You are as much enlightened as you are when you step away from the light and let go]
- tempo: Adagio
- time signature: 4/4
- key: d ♭ major
- duration: ca. 4'20"
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4083
- first edition (score and parts): CeBeDeM, Brussels, 2008
- Nieuwe Vlaamse Muziek Revue - tijdingenvanderodepomp, volume 14 / no 4 - 2006; August 2006, p.22.
- Thus in the first edition, not specified in the autograph.
- 2 violins, viola and cello.
- De Roeck (p.576) gives 1994 as year of publication, which is contradicted by the first edition.