Rhapsody for trumpet and piano
From KCB Library Wiki
dedicated to Julien Van Netelbosch
- Completed on 23 October 1967 in Woluwe.
- instrumentation: trumpet and piano
- duration: ca 6'
- I. Andante moderato - Allegro (alternating)
- time signature: 3/4 - 2/4
- II. Allegretto
- time signature: 2/4
- III. Andante espressivo e sostenuto
- time signature: 4/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4035
- first edition (score and trumpet parts in C and B♭): Leduc, Paris, 1970
- Thus according to the first edition and Tessely (p.76). The autograph doesn't state a dedication.