From KCB Library Wiki
- This song on a text by Bernadette de Wals is a youthful work by Legley. It is likely that Legley destroyed the score of this work as well, as he did with many of his early works.
- It was performed on 18 February 1939, possibly for the first time, in the Concordia hall in Ypres by a singer with the surname Demeyere and by pianist Jan Decadt.
- instrumentation: voice and piano
- text incipit: De tijd der wilde haren zo zorgeloos en blij [The time of the wild hair so carefree and happy]
- It is not 100% sure that the text comes from this poet. Only the title of the song is known, but after some research, only in her oeuvre a poem with that title was found.
- See for an announcement of this concert: Willem-fonds - Ieper in Het Ypersche - La Région d'Ypres of 18 February 1939.
- See for two reviews of this concert: