Melodie voor trombone en piano weg
From KCB Library Wiki
- Legley composed this piece for his son's trombone examination and completed it on November 24th 1990 in Woluwe.
- In June 1991, Walter Legley played this composition at his trombone examination.
- instrumentation: trombone and piano
- duration: ca. 4'
- Andante, quasi adagio
- time signature: 2/4 - 3/4
- autograph (score and alternative trumpet part): Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4076
- first edition (score and parts for trombone and trumpet in b flat): CeBeDeM, Brussels, 1992
- De Roeck, p.560.
- Legley wrote on the last page of the autograph: remark | to be played on euphonium | trumpet | cornet as well (to be transposed of course); an autograph trumpet part exists (see sources).