From KCB Library Wiki
- According to Tessely these pieces were composed in 1974. On 25 March 1975, they were registered by SABAM.
- instrumentation: guitar
- I. Chanson
- time signature: 4/4
- II. Rêverie
- time signature: 3/4
- III. Danse paysanne
- time signature: 6/8
- copy of manuscript: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4086
- first edition: Schott, Brussels, 19?
- Tessely, p.114.
- In all probability not Legley's handwriting.
- This manuscript contains the fingerings of the guitarist Gonzales Mohino.