Melody for trombone and piano
From KCB Library Wiki
Revision as of 20:18, 26 October 2021 by Koenraad
- Legley composed this piece for his son Walter's trombone exam. It was finished on 24 November 1990 in Woluwe.
- In June 1991, Walter Legley played this piece on his trombone exam.
- instrumentation: trombone and piano
- duration: ca 4
- Andante, quasi adagio
- time signature: 2/4 - 3/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4076-part-1 (the autograph can also be consulted through this link)
- autograph trumpet part: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4076-part-2 (the autograph can also be consulted through this link)
- De Roeck, p.560.
- On the last page of the autograph Legley notes: n.b. | kan eveneens voor euphonium | trompet | cornet (a transp. evidemment) [n.b. | can also be played on euphonium | trumpet | cornet (should be transposed obviously)]; an autographed trumpet part exists (see sources).