Concertino for timpani and orchestra
From KCB Library Wiki
Revision as of 12:59, 22 December 2016 by Koenraad (Created page with "''dedicated to Théo Coutelier'' Opus 49 == History == *Legley completed this concertino on 27 May 1956 in Woluwe. *Possibly, the concertino has been performed in 1956 alrea...")
dedicated to Théo Coutelier
- Legley completed this concertino on 27 May 1956 in Woluwe.
- Possibly, the concertino has been performed in 1956 already by Théo Coutelier.
- instrumentation: solo timpani and symphony orchestra
- duration: ca 11'
- I. Allegro ma non troppo e molto deciso
- time signature: 4/4
- II. Andante, un poco adagio
- time signature: 12/8
- time signature: 9/8 - 3/4
- Più vivo
- time signature: 2/4
- photocopy of the autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), no shelf number yet (Legley archives)
- photocopy of a manuscript (reduction for timpani and piano by Ferdinand De Poppe): Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), no shelf number yet (Legley archives)
- CeBeDeM - lijst werken: LIJST VAN DE WERKEN VAN VIC LEGLEY 22.6.1976, p.4. More details are not known.
- 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, trumpet, trombone and strings.
- Possibly not Legley's handwriting.