From KCB Library Wiki
Revision as of 07:21, 12 August 2021 by Koenraad (Created page with "== History == *Together with other songs<ref>The ''2 Alice-Nahon songs'' and ''Avondliedeken'' from ''Opus 2''</ref> on texts by Alice Nahon, a setting of ''Av...")
- Together with other songs on texts by Alice Nahon, a setting of Avondliedeken is bound in BV-03-4092 (cf. sources). When Legley composed this work is not mentioned in the score, but Legley's handwriting suggests that it was somewhere in the 1960s or 1970s.
- instrumentation: women's choir
- text incipit: 't Is goed in 't eigen hart te kijken [It is good to look into one's own heart]
- tempo: Quasi adagio (senza rigore nel tempo)
- time signature: 2/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4092