From KCB Library Wiki
- Composed from December 1979 to November 1980 in Koksijde.
- According to the first edition (see sources), this work was commissioned by the Belgian radio and television.
- First performance by Brassband Willebroek conducted by Frans Violet in Flagey - Studio 4 (Brussels) on 14 October 1984.
- instrumentation: brass band
- I. Largo - Vivo e leggiero
- time signature: 3/4
- II. Lento e assai sostenuto
- time signature: 4/4 and 5/4
- III. Allegro con brio, ma non troppo vivace - Tempo di marcia giocoso
- time signature: 4/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4060
- first edition: Maurer, Brussels, 1981
- De Roeck, p.515.