Romance for violin en piano
From KCB Library Wiki
...en ook weemoedigheid die niemand kan verklaren en die des avonds komt, wanneer men slapen gaat. (Willem Elsschot)
[...and also melancholy that no one can explain and that comes in the evening, when one is going to sleep.]
- The romance was completed on 18 November 1991.
- Composed for the violin class of Jenny Spanoghe.
- The first performance took place on 25 April 1992 in the Blue Hall of deSingel in Antwerp in the concert series Opus 92. The performers were Ann-Sophie and Stefaan Vande Ginste. The violinist played on a violin built by Walter Legley.
- instrumentation: violin and piano
- duration: ca 4'30"
- Andante ma non troppo, leggiero e grazioso
- time signature: 4/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4079
- first edition (score and violin part): Euprint, Heverlee, 1992