Fanfare d'hommage Béla Bartók/en
From KCB Library Wiki
- Composed at the request of Franz André for a concert on 17 May 1955 under his direction.
- Legley later reworked this piece into his third string quartet.
- instrumentation: 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones and tuba
- I. Adagio
- time signature: 6/8
- II. Allegro con fuoco
- time signature: 5/8
- III. Andante
- time signature: 2/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4025 onderdeel-1.
- handwritten parts: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4025 onderdeel-3
- Note by Legley and an invitation to the concert, both attached to the autograph. In the invitation the work is called Huldefanfare Béla Bartók.