Ballade for double bass and piano
From KCB Library Wiki
Opus 86 n° 4
- Legley didn't write down a date in his autograph, however, he must have composed this work in 1975, together with the ballade for violin and piano and the ballade for viola and piano.
- instrumentation: double bass and piano
- duration: ca 3'15"
- Molto energico ma non troppo vivace
- time signature: 3/4
- Andante moderato
- time signature: 4/4
- autograph: Royal Conservatory Brussels (B-Bc), shelf number BV-03-4052
- first edition (score and part): CeBeDeM, Brussels, 1975
- See 4 Ballades for a general discussion of opus 86.