From KCB Library Wiki
- Unfortunately, no score of this composition has been preserved. The work is mentioned in a few newspaper articles:
- J.T.: Ieper - Stadsschouwburg in Het Ypersche - La Région d'Ypres on 1 February 1936
- Gaired: Grand concert artistique in Het Ypersche - La Région d'Ypres on 1 February 1936
- Anonymous: Le concert Verhack in Le Sud on 2 February 1936
- Anonymous: De Stad Ieper en hare Muziekakademie andermaal aan de eer in Het Ypersche on 26 November 1943
- The work is mentioned in the SABAM catalogue as well.
- The earliest documented performance took place on 29 January 1936 in the city theatre of Ypres. It was played by Legley himself (viola) and by Jan De Cadt (piano). This was probably the first performance.
- instrumentation: viola and piano
- more details are unknown
- An article in Le Sud on 26 January 1936 (Le concert du 29 janvier) announces the first performance of a composition by Legley during the concert of 29 January, without naming the work.